Friday, May 28, 2010

Day Five- Compose a thankyou letter to someone who changed your life




It really does blow my mind how many relationships i have been blessed with in the part, present, and hopefully future of my life. God has place in me a talent to really get to know people, to connect with them. I praise him everyday for people he has put in my life to my family to California i praise God for all the amazing people he placed in my life. The best of friend i have and i know that is not normal in everyone's lives. As much as its not normal for a girl to have billions of friends i realize with out each individual i wouldn't be who i am today. Thank you guys for being such an undeserved gift!

This thank you letter is for someone i don't always acknowledge and i really should. My best friend and the person who holds me up a lot of the time. This thank you is to Kyle Holcomb.

To Kyle:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Thank you for teaching me what love really is
Thank you for the princess crown on my bday and all the wonderful presents i could have never dreamed of recieving
Thank you for being trustworthy
Thank you for those late night talks about the moon and crazy days
Thank you for teaching me about gods love.
Thank you for being a spiritual leader
Thank you for all those times you prayed for me
Thank you for listening
Thank you for sharing your family with me
Thank you for being loyal
Thank you for laughing with me and at me
Thank you for embarrassing me at the airport its a memory i will never forget
Thank you for letting me jump on your bed and eat the late night kfc biscuits
Thank you for loving me despite my love for gilmore girls and dutch brothers
Thank you for referencing harry potter just at the right time.. i am not alone.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and in the words of jack johnson its always better when we together

No comments:

Post a Comment