Sunday, March 28, 2010
So tomorrow i am stoked to say i get to back to cali for some joyful events such as a wedding and my sister kira bday :) Its going to be a good week to check up on everyone and love on them. <3 I cant wait. Its all that is on my mind. Pray for safe travels and that my little junker jeep will make it...
Things to do while in Cali this week
1. Exhaust my Camera take at least a 1000 picks.. of people places and things
2.Eat California chicken salad with green tea once agian :)
3. Go to the bistro to enjoy some chai and time with people and who could forget how amazing the art is :)
4. Cuddle with baby kaya
5. Get grin printed on my skate deck
6. Love on everyone there <3 Be expecting a ton of love
7. Go to the river
8. act like a crazy child down town and then go to petes pizza with kira and chill :)
9. Cherish my time there. 10. Hike the miners trail i have no done that yet! I can do it!!! :)
10. go to my fav art store and get some projects started!! :)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
Ive recently returned from Lubbock Texas. I just graduated from the missionary program aim. I have served my time and now what? As Jason Thorton put it its a time of grieving. You invested your heart and soul into these people and the cause. You grieve and miss them. You have to start all over. Its not a sin to grieve. It is much needed. Today i miss California my field my heart....I love you Cali. Be strong. I remember you in my prayers and rejoice for you have giving me things you will never know and blessing i can never trade in and a new me.
Today i miss these faces!