Monday, September 27, 2010

New life experiance




So who knew that a night of hanging out with the besty would turn into trouble. Trouble that i have never been in and now i feel like i have a new life experiences... It all started when i picked up chantz for a nice hang out he needed to get out of the house... we went to dutchbros and hung out in the park for a bit looking at stars and enjoying life. Well anyone who knows me knows i have the bladder the size of a peanut so of course a whole vanilla red bull was gunna go right through me. I had to pee and fast.. So i went to the out house( yes i know nasty) and by this time it was dark so we shined a phone light to see if the seat was at least clean and come to find out.. there is poo all over it! So.. we go to the car to head out to find another out house... We end up at umatilla park. I go pee and hop back int he car.. and start talking.. then out of no where a cop shows up with his lights behind my parked car and says we are trespassing that no where in Redmond can you be in a park or school at night and we can get in big trouble...well cops scare me so bad and i hate being in trouble.. i like a clean record.. i dont even speed!! I prob had the most terrified look on my face when he asked to see all my id and registration to the car and stuff.. Goodness. I was just going pee! So then he takes at least 10 or 15 mins running my stuff and then makes us get out of the car and searches my car! I was like seriously.. haha. Turns out theres nuthing in my car and i was telling the truth i was just peeing! lol He gave us a warning and said next time your in the park at night i can arrest you on trespassing.. Can you say scary night.. thats a new experience.. and me being paranoid thought a warning went on my record forever and i was all upset haha.. but today i am good and what a new experience lol.,

In other news..
My ipod that died on me has decided to come back to life with the help of chantz! 300 Dollars less i have to put into a new ipod!
I turn 22 in 2 days!
My daddy has court today! Pray for him. He needs all the support he can get. Hes scared.
Its sunny and 80 here! YAY!
Halloween season is on its way! yes im already trying on costumes!! Check these lady gaga glasses out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment