"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." ~e.e. cummings
so today is earth day and isn't our earth freaking amazing!! I have been blessed so much to see all the beauty i have seen! So on this wonderful earth day i want to reflect a little on the things i have seen....Let the list begin :)
1. Rockie mountains... beautiful green. huge. Im like a tiny bug compared to them and they hold some of the most amazing wild life.
2. The Oregon coast.. nuthing like cannon beach and all the crazy sea caves and sea lions.
3. Clear blue ocean in Hawaii.. let me tell you high surf is a bit crazy but its gorgeous
4. Waterfalls. Enough said.. ive been seeing those since i was little and little did i know those pretty waterfalls were not the same thing as the dino pee going down the mountain in my imagination :)
5. Rivers... they are all different and the best for swimming and floating.
6. meteor showers best when shared with friend out on the river late late at night
7. Cliffs.. they are a blast to jump into rivers off of..
8. Tahoe lake... best memories of sitting on the dock watching the sun go down and then sitting there in good company just being lazy and talking after a long day
9. Lava tubes.. Cold but amazing experiance
10. A field of corn.. yeah sounds childish but corn mazes have some fond memories in my opinion. Always reminds me of fall.
11. This is man made but.. God let it be put on the earth and that is the golden gate bridge aw!!!!! Amazing!
12. Texas sunsets are the best.. and star gazing. Man God is good :)
13. Flowers.. they are all so wonderful in all there different colors and smells
Im sure i can think of many more but these are a few..
Resolution to help my earth this year... Use a recycled water bottle dont buy the plastic kind :) Got mine for REI and im ready to use it. <3 Have a splendid day