Thursday, April 29, 2010

Postive Change..





"A good storyteller speaks something into nothing. Where there is an absence of a story, or perhaps a bad story, a good storyteller walks in and changes reality. He doesn't critique the existing story, or lament about his boredom, like a critic. He just tells something different and invites other people into the new story he is telling." Donald Miller


Wheres my story going? Where is your story going? Is it worth living? Lately i have been so in the dumps and sad. Think its time to buck up a little. Put on my warn vans and a cute outfit and get out there and live life in the place i am now. I may not know what God has for me next but that doesnt mean while i am waiting i cant explore his creation and have a blast. God created us to have fun and have a spirit of joyfulness. Time for me to live that. Time for me to take out my camera and start taking some photos, time for me to hike smith rocks and the butte, time for me to enjoy the river, time for me to love on my family, and time for me to practice my social skills and get out and meet new people until i know what is next. <3>Hebrews 11:40

“I don’t know what I want to do with my life, I just know I want to do it. I want to see the world. I want to meet every single person breathing on this earth. I want to give everyone a hug or a handshake and I want to make someone’s life a little easier. I want to be different than the people I know because that’s what makes us beautiful. I want to be absolutely ridiculous before I die. I don’t want regrets. I want to stand for something.”



I may mess up and get down sometimes. I may be afraid or scared but i know God has amazing places for my feet to go. Remind me that when i need it??

No comments:

Post a Comment