Sunday, March 21, 2010

Grieving..


When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

Kahlil Gibran


Ive recently returned from Lubbock Texas. I just graduated from the missionary program aim. I have served my time and now what? As Jason Thorton put it its a time of grieving. You invested your heart and soul into these people and the cause. You grieve and miss them. You have to start all over. Its not a sin to grieve. It is much needed. Today i miss California my field my heart....I love you Cali. Be strong. I remember you in my prayers and rejoice for you have giving me things you will never know and blessing i can never trade in and a new me.

Today i miss these faces!




No comments:

Post a Comment