Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bits of things


Today ive realized i have a lot on my plate and its really starting to stress me out. Sitting on my laptop reading blogs today i realized how lost i am. All my friends are almost graduating college and going to move on with the degrees when all i have is a Bible degree that in this time in age isn't getting me far at all. This month has so far been full of trials. From a friend dieing, getting my hours cut at work, feeling lost when i think about my future, my car needing fixed, and trying to get over a breakup when i loved the guy for 2 years its been rough none the least.

Sometimes things are hard, just because they're hard.
not because of something i could have done differently or because i was in the wrong place at the wrong time.. just because it in itself is difficult.

However...
It's days like today that get me super pumped for heaven.

I didn't have a particularly bad day today, just an average day.

A day like a million other days I've spent, living my life, day to day.

Because it's all I've ever known how to do.


I just can't wait for the fact that in heaven I won't ever wake up tired.

I won't ever have to fill out paper work and hope for financial aid.

I won't ever have to work, save money to buy things, or to even have to deal with the whole mess of money in general.

I won't ever have to say goodbye to the ones I care about. Just have continuous conversations.

I won't ever have to get sick, be late, or have to apologize for something I've done or haven't done.

I won't ever have to impress anyone or feel guilty about the things I'm not doing that I should be doing.

I won't ever judge anyone or look down upon those I subconsciously deem lesser than myself.

I won't ever get cold, get lost while driving somewhere, stutter because I talk way too fast, or have to do my hair.

I won't ever have to fool others into thinking I'm smart, cool, hip or whatever it is I'm trying to prove at one time or another.

I won't have to read about celebrities and deem the ridiculous things they do as a point of interest.

I won't have to just sit and wonder what in the world I'm supposed to do with my life. It will be done, I will have learned, I will be content, and I will be relieved.


I'll never have to be anywhere other than in the presence of God and do nothing but praise the crap outta Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment