Friday, July 16, 2010
The Glory of God is man fully alive!
SO its been far to long since i have blogged. Can you say about a month. I really need to stay caught up on this and start up with that blog challenge again. The truth is lately i have been really trying to live while i am here. I started to think about the meaning of life. Love God. Love people. I started to realized that i wasn't enjoying my life or the people around me i was stuck in a rut of wishing i knew what was next and wishing my life was better and hating it for being so miserable. So this past month i have taken a break and really tried to live my life... Gods glory is only revealed when we truly live our lives to the fullest. He can only work through us if we are happy with our lives and being with him in a relationship where ever we are.So as i sit here and eat chocolate chip pancakes and drink milk out of a whine glass i remember i am fully alive. I can smell summer in the air. Its a beautiful clear day with blue sky's. What are some of the things i have done to keep me "fully" alive you might ask.. let me tell you..
* I have enjoyed the sun, and our new kiddie pool, being outside and sucking in all of God creation while being comfortable in my skin in a swim suit hanging out.
* I have enjoyed starting a new bible study with the girls i love here in the youth group
* I have enjoyed smoothies in wine glasses and summer bbqs!
* I have enjoyed summer nights of fire pits, and cuddling with baby
* I have enjoyed community events and art shows
* I have enjoyed free books from the library and reading my first ever biography
* I have enjoyed old aurdey hepburn movies and the season finale of the hills ( yes i love that show)
* i have enjoyed fresh fruit from fruit stand
* I have enjoyed spoiling pay and mom by buying them the best birthday presents!
* I have enjoyed hugs and spending time with my best friend Chantz
* I have got to enjoy sister bonding time with Kourtney
* I have enjoyed running and playing basketball again with my bro and getting in shape all summer. Feels great.
* Ive enjoyed cuddling in a blanket on the trampoline and looking at the stars
* Ive enjoyed buying mom flowers and seeing her reaction
* Ive enjoyed my job and the blessing i have of holding a baby for hours at a time and loving on a 3 year old i am so blessed with that job.
* Ive enjoyed great music and drawing on the side walk in downtown Redmond
* Ive enjoyed free slurpie day
*Ive enjoyed skating and even tried long boarding agian
* Ive enjoyed photography
* Ive enjoyed getting ready to welcome a new baby cousin into this world
* Ive enjoyed pillow talk with my sister
* Ive enjoyed buying sweatshorts and being comfy
* Ive enjoyed wearing big sunglasses and driving
* Ive enjoyed Italian sodas from Dutch bros
*Ive enjoyed catching up with my best friend
*ive enjoyed loving on my church family that loved on my while in AIM
* Ive enjoyed receiving cool mixes and things in the mail.
*Ive enjoyed painting in the sun and drawing in the book
* Ive actually enjoyed missing cali and seeing what a blessing all those people are in my life...
There are many more things to enjoy. I have alot to look fw to this summer. Like this weekend is a girls get away to the coast! So stoked! Thank you God for the realization. Are you really alive? If not wake up and smell the fun in life :)